Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thanks for the Memories in 2008

To say the least Christmas at mom and dads is always fun and you don't know what to expect! The food is oh soooo delicious, the nativity program performed by the kids is an adventure, the white elephant exchange is unpredictable (this year was either homemade or free) and we always have a good time.

Thanks 'A' for an amaaaazing New Year's! For the 11 years Jeff and I have been together this was the first New Years spent apart. Jeff being in the Stake Young Mens Presidency he had to chaperone the New Years stake dance (Yipee! I declined to be his date) so I took the youngins to Aaron's house for a New Years party. It was a blast..... the main event was an Amazing Race around South Jordan in which my team kicked everyone's ace's. Victory was very much sweet and to all the loser's.... maybe next year! Ha! Ha! Thanks 'A' and Steph for an awesome party!

5 comments:

Tarah said...

there actually is another Willyerd blog out there will nothing up so I am SO EXCITED to view the real blog. Love the pictures

Burnham Family said...

And we will win again next year too!

Unknown said...

Kris I love your blog. I am glad that you have one. I love your hair by the way. Your bangs look so cute. Bec was telling me about the amazing race. That sounds like you guys had a ton of fun.

All for J's said...

Hey girl...we are linked! To add a blog list to yours, go to customize and add a page element to your layout called blog list, from there type in the www.name of blog. blogspot.com and it will keep you up dated with the blogs you like to read. I've enjoyed reading about your sweet family *hugs*

anderson strong and growing said...

Hey~ I am happy to see you in the blogging world. Cute blog! I look forward to hearing and keeping updated about what is going on. Sarah A.